I see thousands of resumes a year that have these problems:
- Critical information wrong or missing
- Improperly formatted so key information doesn’t even get into the company’s database
- Missing key words that get the resume screened out at stage 1
If 10 or your colleagues apply to the same job, what would put your resume on top of the pile? Dozens to hundreds of candidates apply to each job. Most are screened out by the newest member of the talent team. How do you get through this maze?
I have over 30 years of business experience, 12 years of recruiting and have read tens of thousands of resumes. I can identify and help you correct what are very common errors which keep resumes from standing out and attracting the attention of recruiters and potential employers.
What you need to do:
- Schedule, upload your resume and pay for the review through the link on this page (You may pay thru PayPal or any credit card)
- Have a solid idea of what you are looking for in your next position
- Review the primer I will send you with my resume editing tips
What I will do when I receive your resume and completed application:
- Send you my general tips on resumes.
- During our scheduled call we will discuss the following, and any resume related questions you may have.
- Your job goals
- Review your resume
- Format, contact info, job and company summaries
- Specific content by position – accomplishments and scope of responsibilities
- Add your story
- Where to post it
- We can amend these to fit your particular needs.
- This call usually takes about an hour but will last as long as you have questions.
All in absolute confidence of course.
All for only $99.00